Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: granulat_green_0-2mm
Our luminous granules
With us you get some of the strongest luminous granules you can find on the market. Our offered professional granules are based on strontium aluminate and are characterized by an immensely higher and longer luminosity compared to other luminous granules. At the same time, our granules are absolutely non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals. We only offer luminescent granules that are tested and evaluated for the best possible luminosity (continuously).
There are almost no limits to the areas of application: The luminous stones are ideal as a base material for many creative activities such as decorating, handicrafts and much more. Interesting also in the manufacturing industry such as painters, decorating professions, horticulturists, gardeners or stonemasons.
Other possible uses include in garden gravel, in flower pots, incorporated into stair treads or marble window sills.
All the stones/granules we offer glow in the dark for more than 8 hours.
- PREMIUM QUALITY FOR PROFESSIONALS: Luminescent granules for photoluminescence. 100g afterglow granules in practical polybag. Glow granules with very high luminosity.
- LONG LIGHTING DURATION and HIGHEST LIGHTING POWER: Very long-lasting glow granules. Luminosity for more than 12 hours. 10 to 20 times stronger and longer luminous period than conventional glow granules or glow pebbles.
- BEST PROCESSING POSSIBILITIES: Very temperature resistant. Processable up to approx. 300 degrees. The granules can be processed in all carriers.
- SYNONYME: Glow pellets, afterglow pebbles, night glow granules, glow decor, glow pebbles, afterglow granules, glow stones, black light granules, glow pebbles, glow pellets, glow stones
- SAFE and DURABLE: Our pebbles are non-toxic and free from hazardous chemicals. Free from radioactive substances. No known wear and tear. Luminous stable for at least 16 years. Can also be used outdoors by means of solvent-based carriers.
- Is the granulate safe?
Yes. The granules are absolutely non-toxic and free of hazardous chemicals or radioactive substances.
- Why shouldn't I just buy cheaper?
Do not buy phosphorescent materials whose luminous period will disappoint you. Based on so-called "strontium aluminates", our phosphorescent granules are far superior to conventional and well-known phosphorescent materials in luminosity and luminous duration.
- Are the granules rechargeable?
Yes, the powder can be recharged at any time and by any type of light (e.g. sun, flashlight, etc.). We recommend sunlight, because the pigments are charged the fastest and strongest by UV radiation. The material has a durability of at least 15 years.
|Use case:||For epoxy/resin, For clear carrier fluids, For sprinkling and filling, Mould making, Silicone objects, Candle making, Special effects|
|Color by light:||Whitish, with a slight green tinge|
|Color in the dark:||Green, Green-Yellow|
|Pigment size:||ca. 0,5 mm|
|Pigment material:||Europium / dysprosium doped strontium aluminate|
|Possible carriers:||Resin, Epoxy resin, Varnish, Glue, Wax, Kleister, Paint, Resin, Silicone, Reactive resins, PU binder, Vinyl binder, Thermoplastics, Glass, Lithium water glass, Rubber, Modelling clay, Plaster|
|Processing ideas:||Resin tables, Harzkunst, Light table, Crafting, Decoration, Embellishment|
|Suitable for:||DIY, Hobby, Craft, Arts, Industry|
|Target group:||Women, Men, Children, Specialist trade, Trade, Craftsman, Do-it-yourself, Artist, Hobbyist, Industry|