lumentics Luminous Paste - Phosphorescent paint in the dark for e.g. clock hands. (Nature-Blue)
Fine, luminescent UV pointer color.
Approx. 2g luminous ready color, based on our successful luminous pigments. Professional afterglow effect without experiments: Apply and be amazed.
Safe and sustainable
Without radioactive additives or necessary battery operation, achieve a safe, long-lasting and regenerative afterglow effect with our lumentics farpaste. The ideal color for luminous marking on dials, hands and numerals.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: lumentics fluorescent paste is ideal for pointer tips as well as hour markers on dials. Always rechargeable and phosphorescent. Self-luminous color paste in practical, sealable bottle. Contents approx. 2g.
- HIGHEST LUMINOSITY: The fluorescent paste stores light and glows in the dark. Rechargeable by sunlight as well as artificial light sources. Excellent luminescence for illuminating in the dark.
- USAGE: Can be used as a clock hand paint, for luminous hands, handicrafts, painting, art, decoration and crafts. Suitable for luminescent patterns and shapes on on all surfaces or for night orientation.
- PROCESSING OPTIONS: Can be applied directly to almost all surfaces such as paper, cardboard, wallpaper, canvas, wood, rubber, stone and glass. Can also be used weatherproof by means of solvent-based sealer. Can be diluted with water.
- SAFE and SUSTAINABLE: Free from radioactive substances. No wear of luminosity. Luminosity stable for at least twenty years. Safety data sheets available. Designed and processed in Germany.
Practical examples and customer projects
|Color by light:||Nature/Whitish|
|Color in the dark:||Blue|
|Material type:||Acrylic paint|
|Suitable for:||Craft, Arts, Watches, Jewellery, Electronics, Optics, Laboratories, Industry|
|Target group:||Watchmaster, Watchmaker, Watch industry, Industry, Laboratories, Jewellery industry|
Lumentics professional rechargeable glow paint can be used on a variety of surfaces, on canvas, paper (wallpaper) or as a wall paint. It also holds on glass, wood, plastic, ceramics or metals. The lighter the substrate, the stronger the luminosity. For outdoor use or on utility furniture, we recommend an additional transparent protective coating.
The Lumentics colors can be mixed with each other and diluted with water if necessary. However, dilution reduces the luminosity. The same applies when mixing with dark stains, which could mask the luminosity. The noctilucent colors are not suitable for mixing with epoxy resin, but our premium luminescent pigments and powders are.
The yellow-green and blue-green glow colors have a very light greenish-yellow shimmer during the day, they appear almost transparent similar to dried liquid glue. The thicker the color is applied, the more visible and opaque it is.
lumentics-Tip: Besides the daytime transparent colors we also offer the following afterglow color:
- daylight / afterglow paint
- blue blue
- yellow / yellow-green
- orange / light orange or salmon color
- pink / pink
- green / green
For outdoor use and protection from weather damage, we recommend painting with a conventional waterproof paint.
With a suitable brush, fine ornaments and characters are also possible. Basically, the glow paint is rather thick and heavy, similar to a standard acrylic paint.
We are constantly developing new products and luminous paints, e.g. phosphorescent paints in pastel colors. These are particularly suitable as wall paint. So it's worth visiting our store again and again - the range is growing and so are your design options.