lumentics Premium DLP/SLA 3D Printing Resin - Thermochromic
3D printed objects change colour from blue to white when heated!
Our lumentics 3D resin is a high quality printing resin with excellent curing, hardly any odour and a colour change from blue to white when heated. This colour changing printer resin ensures the best possible printing result: Clean, accurate and bubble-free. All developed and produced in Germany.
Our DLP / SLA - printing resin was specially developed for thermochromic colour change, combined with very good processing properties. And the whole thing as odourless as possible! Fast curing and ideal flowability are obligatory.
Lowest possible shrinkage, high stability and the possibility for high-resolution results round off the properties of our professional printer resin.
Thermochromic UV 3D printer resin from Germany. 0.5 kg liquid mould resin for all common liquid resin printers. Your objects change colour in heat!
- QUALITY: Developed and manufactured in Germany. 3D photopolymer resin for highest demands and professional printing results. Detailed printing results and low odour during processing.
- APPLICATION: 3D liquid resin for hobby, industry, teaching and education. Usable for DLP, SLA, LCD and LCS. For 3D printers, resin printers, 3D resin copiers and desktop 3D resin printers.
- WORKING RESULT: Our lumentics printing resin is the foundation for precise results, combined with high hardness and low shrinkage. 405 nm UV curing resin for prototyping and production.
- SAFE: Use and handle like conventional printer resin. Packaged in light-protected, leak-proof bottle. Safety data sheet is linked and also available on request.
The 3D resin prints like other liquid resins. No special settings necessary. The resin is mixable with other printing resins.
- Mode of operation: The liquid 3D printer resin is cured with pinpoint accuracy during the printing process by means of a UV laser beam in a resin tank/basin, thus enabling an extremely detailed and smooth print image.
- Suitable for all common DLP printers with a UV source in the range of approx. 405 nm
- Suitable for the following printer types: Resin 3D printers, Resin printers, Resin 3D copiers, Resin desktop 3D printers.
- Suitable for the following printing technologies: Digital Light Processing (DLP), Stereolithography (SLA), Low Force Stereolithography (LFS), Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), Liquid Crystal Shutter (LCS).
- Additional terms: light-curing resin, photopolymer resin, rapid resin, UV resin, synthetic resin
- Packaging: Light-protected, leak-proof bottle
- Field of application: hobby, industry, school, educational institutions
Our (and therefore your) advantages: Product competence and specialist knowledge combine to produce the highest innovation "Made in Germany".