Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: powder-coating-greenblue-1kg
lumentics Phosphorescent polyester-based powder coating. Phosphorescent coating material for interior and exterior applications.
Phosphorescent powder coating for phosphorescent coating
lumentics powder coating is a silk-matt, phosphorescent clear powder coating based on polyester. Suitable for interior and exterior coatings that glow in the dark. After exposure to UV light or black light, an afterglow effect becomes visible in the dark.
Our lumentics powder coating works like a light storage device: Daylight, artificial light or UV light charges the luminescent pigments contained in the coating and, in the dark, they release the stored energy as visible light over a period of several hours. The phosphor pigments also re-emit the light in water or indoors in complete darkness, among other things. This charging and afterglow process can be repeated indefinitely. The brightness and visibility duration are essentially dependent on the surface, the layer thickness and the activation intensity and duration.
Processing is the same as for other powder paints. The powder coating can be applied directly to a suitably prepared surface. For an ideal afterglow effect, it is always recommended to apply the paint to a white substrate. The phosphorescent effect is weather-resistant and color-stable.
- Special under black light phosphorescent clear powder coating
- Substrates: for metallic substrates; glass, ceramics and clay
- Gloss level: Silk matte
- Delivery form: powdery
- Color: Semi-transparent/greenish-white by day/light ; Blue (slightly greenish) phosphorescent in darkness
- Excitation sources: Daylight and UV light (recommended); artificial light (e.g. lamps, flashlights, etc.).
- Application: Hand coating (Tribo, Corona)
- Effect: toxic class free; without any radioactivity
- Properties: hard, lacquered, smooth, satin, color stable, dimensionally stable, scratch resistant, heat resistant, splash water resistant, weather resistant, anti-corrosive
- Marking escape routes
- Making obstacles and emergency exits recognizable
- Afterglow effect of safety-relevant objects such as door handles, light switches, handrails, stair edges or door frames
- Vehicle construction: controls and vehicle interiors
- Recreation, camping, sport fishing / fishing lures
- Artistic use in object and exhibition design
- Effective use in disco (black light parties), theater (dark shows) and sports (night mini golf)
- Coating & Painting
- Product & Industrial Design
- Safety & Security
- Advertising & Display
|Use case:||Painting, For epoxy/resin, For clear carrier fluids, For sprinkling and filling, Mould making, Mould casting, Works of art, Silicone objects, Body impression, Candle making, Jewellery making, Puppet making, Special effects, Special Make-Up, Prosthetics, Pouring, Nail varnish|
|Effect:||Glows in the dark|
|Color in the dark:||Green|
|Color by light:||Nature/Whitish|
|Applicable with:||Brush (for liquid carrier material), Ink roller (for liquid substrate), Spray gun, Spray system, Airbrush systems|
|Pigment material:||Europium / dysprosium doped strontium aluminate|
|Working temperature (max):||1.000° Celsius|
|Possible carriers:||Resin, Epoxy resin, Varnish, Adhesive, Glue, Wax, Kleister, Paint, Resin, Silicone, Sanitary silicone, Reactive resins, Acrylic binder, PU binder, Vinyl binder, Thermoplastics, Glass, Ammonia-free latex, Protective coating for wallpaper, Elephant skin, Wallpaper protector, Paint protection, Dispersion paint, Lithium water glass, Chalk paint, Skin adhesive, Latex, Latex milk, Rubber, Silicone rubber, Silicone gel, Condensation silicone, Varnish silicone, Addition silicone, Acrylic resin, Modelling clay, Plasticine, Moulding compound, Plaster, Alginate, Synthetic resin dispersion, Topcoat|
|Suitable for:||DIY, Hobby, Craft, Arts, Jewellery, Industry|