lumentics Glow Stones - Glow in the dark phosphorescent stone pieces. Self recharging decorative stones. (non-toxic, regenerative) (300g, yellow).
- Quantity: 300g
- Coloration in light: yellow
- Coloration in the dark: greenish yellow
- Material: Strontium aluminate-based afterglow pigments (SrAl2O4), bound in synthetic resin.
- PREMIUM LUMINOUS DECOR: Glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent stone pieces for long-lasting photoluminescence to decorate and beautify your home. Also ideal for use as an afterglow element in concrete construction or as marble decor.
- REGENERATIVE: The stones are automatically charged by daylight and artificial light again and again and release this energy, in the form of light, in the dark. You will be able to enjoy the glowing effect of the glow stones for many, many years.
- USE: Suitable for indoors and outdoors. A great embellishment idea of flower vases or flower pots. Also ideal in the garden or to decorate flower beds, planters and stone beds. Your guests will be amazed in the dark!
- LONG LIFE: Very long-lasting glow decor. Luminosity for more than 8 hours. 10 to 20 times stronger and longer glow than conventional glow stones or glow pebbles.
- SAFE and DURABLE: Our glowstones are non-toxic and free from hazardous chemicals. Free of radioactive materials. No known luminosity degradation. Luminous stable for at least 16 years. Packed in convenient poly bag.
Sizes and luminous duration
Phosphorescent stone pieces | size: approx. 3-4 cm | luminous period >4h
Are the stones "safe"?
Yes. The stones are free from hazardous chemicals or radioactive materials.
Why shouldn't I just buy cheaper stones?
Do not buy phosphorescent stones, from which luminous period you will be disappointed. Based on so-called "Strontium Aluminate", our stones are far superior to conventional and well-known phosphorescent materials in luminosity and luminous duration.
Is the puver rechargeable?
Yes, the stones powders can be recharged at any time and by any kind of light (e.g. sun, flashlight, etc.). We recommend sunlight, because the pigments are charged the fastest and strongest by UV radiation. The material has a durability of at least 15 years.
You can sprinkle the granules loosely as glow decor or mix them with clear paints and adhesives. Likewise, the pebbles can be placed on top of drying paints, resins, concrete, etc. Press the glow pebbles only lightly into the solidifying surface so that they do not sink.
Due to outstanding product quality, photoluminescence of 8 to 12 hours is possible with our professional granules.
Small granules (0.5 - 2mm) dissolve in water and lose their luminosity. In this case our glow powders are a good alternative, they also glow in water.
The large-grained glow granules (4 - 8 mm) are set in synthetic resin and are insensitive to water and liquids containing solvents.
Basically, the larger the particle size, the brighter the glow granules. The pebbles with a grain size of 0.5 - 2 mm are still somewhat brighter than the very finely ground glow powder.
In the granules with 4-8 mm diameter, the night glow powder is bound in resin. Therefore, their maximum luminosity is comparable to the powder and lasts for 12 hours.
Depending on which grain size you choose, the granules can be used as decorative sand, for working into or applying to walls, furniture, plant soil and decorations. Practically they can be used for all areas of handicrafts, decorating and for special effects.
The self-luminous color grains are heat and cold resistant and can be heated up to 1,000 degrees Celsius after processing in various materials. For more details, please refer to the respective article descriptions.