Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: jelly-glitter-yellow-yellowgreen-45g
- EAN: 0799789132131
- Open text field 1: lumentics light reservoir granules yellow/yellowgreen - For 1 liter glow-in-the-dark water reservoir with glitter effect
lumentics light reservoir granules yellow/yellowgreen - For 1 liter glow-in-the-dark water reservoir with glitter effect
A PATENTED INNOVATION FROM GERMANY
Here you get, under the brand lumentics, a granulate mixture for our unique phosphorescent gel. A unique product innovation Made in Germany!
What is it exactly?
With our powder-granule mixture in a cup, you can turn water into a jelly-like consistency to create a long-lasting and glow-in-the-dark light object. Upcycling made easy: the "glow-in-the-dark goo" can be used in a canning jar as outdoor lighting, similar to a solar jar and a solar lamp, to store light.
- INNOVATIVE: Water transforms the mixture into the unique lumentics long-term phosphorescent gel. The absorbed water becomes a jelly-like mass, which glitters slightly during the day and glows magically in the dark. Scope of delivery: 40g mixture in poly cup.
- USAGE: Simply pour our "light from the cup" - granules with 1l water. Then shake/stir intensively so that the light effect is well distributed when swelling. Then hold the glass light briefly in the light and marvel in the dark.
- PRACTICAL EXAMPLES: Ideal for decoration, as DIY projects and for crafts. Suitable as a camping light, as a garden light, for orientation, to make flower vases colorful and bright or to craft bottle lights for the nursery.
- REGENERATIVE: The phosphorescent jelly is ALWAYS recharged by light. Thus, among other things, light recyclers can be created in the form of bottle lamps. As with the well-known solar glasses, you thus get a sustainable energy storage.
- SAFETY: The water gel is safe to use. Not suitable for consumption and should therefore be kept away from children under 6 years as a precaution. Disposal with household waste. Safety data sheets available from us.
- Birthday crafting
- Gift ideas
- DIY ideas
- Night light replacement
- Colored flower vases (for short-term use)
- Camping light
- Floor marking
- Decoration objects
- ...and many more
Simply put the powder in a larger container, pour 1 liter of tap water, stir/shake/swell well, place in the light and ... DONE: Already you have a rechargeable and in the dark phosphorescent light in the glass. Tip: When used as a night light, the light storage near the bedside table or bed lamp charges ideally.
Thank you for your interest in our product. We are happy to support you with any open questions. Please contact us via our contact form or send us your question by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org