Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: granulat-orange-1mm-100g
- EAN: 0308175409070
- Open text field 1: Glow in the dark color granules, phosphorescent color granules, glow in the dark decoration, glow stones (approx. 0.5mm) (100g, Orange)
lumentics Afterglow Sand/Glow Granules
Glow in the dark color granules, phosphorescent color granules, glow in the dark decoration, glow stones (approx. 0.5mm) (100g, Orange)
Best luminous granules
With us you get some of the strongest luminous granules you can find on the market. Our offered professional granules are based on strontium aluminate and are characterized by an immensely higher and longer luminosity compared to other luminous granules. At the same time, our granules are absolutely non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals. We only offer luminescent granules that are tested and evaluated for the best possible luminosity (continuously).
There are almost no limits to the areas of application: The luminous stones are ideal as a base material for many creative activities such as decorating, handicrafts and much more. Interesting also in the manufacturing industry such as painters, decorating professions, horticulturists, gardeners or stonemasons.
Other possible uses include in garden gravel, in flower pots, incorporated into stair treads or marble window sills.
All the stones/granules we offer glow in the dark for more than 8 hours.
- PREMIUM QUALITY FOR PROFESSIONALS: Luminescent granules for photoluminescence. 100g afterglow granules in practical polybag. Glow granules with very high luminosity.
- LONG LIGHTING DURATION and HIGHEST LIGHTING POWER: Very long-lasting glow granules. Luminosity for more than 12 hours. 10 to 20 times stronger and longer luminous period than conventional glow granules or glow pebbles.
- BEST PROCESSING POSSIBILITIES: Very temperature resistant. Processable up to approx. 300 degrees. The granules can be processed in all carriers.
- SYNONYME: Glow pellets, afterglow pebbles, night glow granules, glow decor, glow pebbles, afterglow granules, glow stones, black light granules, glow pebbles, glow pellets, glow stones
- SAFE and DURABLE: Our pebbles are non-toxic and free from hazardous chemicals. Free from radioactive substances. No known wear and tear. Luminous stable for at least 16 years. Can also be used outdoors by means of solvent-based carriers.
- Is the granulate safe?
Yes. The granules are absolutely non-toxic and free of hazardous chemicals or radioactive substances.
- Why shouldn't I just buy cheaper?
Do not buy phosphorescent materials whose luminous period will disappoint you. Based on so-called "strontium aluminates", our phosphorescent granules are far superior to conventional and well-known phosphorescent materials in luminosity and luminous duration.
- Are the granules rechargeable?
Yes, the powder can be recharged at any time and by any type of light (e.g. sun, flashlight, etc.). We recommend sunlight, because the pigments are charged the fastest and strongest by UV radiation. The material has a durability of at least 15 years.
|Use case:||For epoxy/resin, For clear carrier fluids, For sprinkling and filling, Mould making, Silicone objects, Candle making, Special effects|
|Color by light:||Orange|
|Color in the dark:||Orange|
|Pigment size:||ca. 0,5 mm|
|Pigment material:||Europium / dysprosium doped strontium aluminate|
|Possible carriers:||Resin, Epoxy resin, Varnish, Adhesive, Glue, Wax, Kleister, Paint, Resin, Reactive resins, Glass, Lithium water glass, Rubber, Modelling clay, Plaster|
|Processing ideas:||River Table, Resin tables, Resin art, Harzkunst, Glow in the Dark Table, Light table, Art, Crafting, Decoration, Embellishment|
|Suitable for:||DIY, Hobby, Craft, Arts, Industry|
|Target group:||Women, Men, Children, Trade, Craftsman, Artist, Hobbyist, Industry|
You can sprinkle the granules loosely as glow decor or mix them with clear paints and adhesives. Likewise, the pebbles can be placed on top of drying paints, resins, concrete, etc. Press the glow pebbles only lightly into the solidifying surface so that they do not sink.
Due to outstanding product quality, photoluminescence of 8 to 12 hours is possible with our professional granules.
Small granules (0.5 - 2mm) dissolve in water and lose their luminosity. In this case our glow powders are a good alternative, they also glow in water.
The large-grained glow granules (4 - 8 mm) are set in synthetic resin and are insensitive to water and liquids containing solvents.
Basically, the larger the particle size, the brighter the glow granules. The pebbles with a grain size of 0.5 - 2 mm are still somewhat brighter than the very finely ground glow powder.
In the granules with 4-8 mm diameter, the night glow powder is bound in resin. Therefore, their maximum luminosity is comparable to the powder and lasts for 12 hours.
Depending on which grain size you choose, the granules can be used as decorative sand, for working into or applying to walls, furniture, plant soil and decorations. Practically they can be used for all areas of handicrafts, decorating and for special effects.
The self-luminous color grains are heat and cold resistant and can be heated up to 1,000 degrees Celsius after processing in various materials. For more details, please refer to the respective article descriptions.