Original lumentics Afterglow Spray Green - Green
lumentics professional luminiscent spray - Spray with afterglow effect - Glows in the dark after charging by light - Made in Germany
Our lumentics glow-in-the-dark spray is a high-quality effect paint which glows in the dark after being applied and charged by light. The basis for this are phosphorescent luminescent substances. The spray or paint glows brightest after direct charging with light, e.g. a (UV) torch.
Scope of delivery
- 1x spray can 400 ml
- 2x spray heads/caps: 1x fine and 1x coarse
- The coarse cap sprays an extremely thick, consistent line. It is also ideal for filling in. Average line width approx. 12 cm.
- Info about the colour spray
- Made in Germany
- Low odour
- Easy to use
- Brilliant colours
- Exciting results
- Universally applicable
- PREMIUM: High-quality colour spray with afterglow effect. Made in Germany. The colour glows in the dark for several hours after charging. Scope of delivery: 400 ml spray can and additional spray head.
- PROFESSIONAL: UV-active, immediately adhering, low-odour paint spray with short drying time. The spray stores light and emits it again in the dark. Effect spray with radiant colours.
- UNIVERSAL: Suitable for application on almost all surfaces such as paper, cardboard, metal, wood, stone and plastics. Application in layers results in strong luminosity and high coverage.
- APPLICATION: For tips and tricks on application, please refer to the article text. Instructions and further information can be found directly on the spray can. For decoration, art and graffiti.
- SAFE AND TESTED: Made in Germany. Meets all current spray standards. Safety data sheet available. The illuminating materials used are safe and free of radioactive additives.
Test the spray on an inconspicuous piece before the actual application in order to be able to evaluate the adhesion, covering and luminous properties in advance. Surfaces must be clean, grease-free and dry. If necessary, sand or pre-paint. Always cover adjacent surfaces.
Shake can vigorously for 2-3 minutes. Shake the can regularly for 10 seconds between spraying. Apply at room temperature (at least 20 degrees Celsius). When spraying, hold the can approx. 30 cm parallel to the working surface and spray over a wide area, from one spot to the next. If the paint runs, spraying was too selective. Always apply several thin coats. Touch-proof after 15 - 20 minutes. Dry after 25 - 35 minutes. To prevent clogging of the spray opening during and after use, turn the can upside down and press the opening for 3 seconds. To clean the opening, remove the nozzle from the can and insert a needle into the nozzle head.
For additional protection in outdoor applications, we recommend transparent acrylic paint as a top coat or transparent outdoor varnish. Content is sufficient for approx. 3 sqm. However, the size of the covering area always depends on the afterglow intensity and application. Protect the can from sunlight and temperatures above 50 degrees. Do not open by force or burn after use. Do not spray on flames or glowing objects. Put the completely empty can into the recycling collection.
Example and application video
|Use case:||Works of art, Special effects|
|Color by light:||Green|
|Color in the dark:||Green|
|Suitable for:||DIY, Hobby, Arts|
|Target group:||Artist, Painter|