|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 9||€28.90 *||€289.00 * / 1 kg|
|From 10||€26.01 *||€260.10 * / 1 kg|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: paint_blue_green_glitter_100ml
- EAN: 0799789132155
- Open text field 1: Very bright afterglow paint with glitter effect in light (glow paint, night glow paint, self-luminous professional paint, UV black light paint)
Glitter luminous paint blue-green phosphorescent
Very bright afterglow paint with glitter effect in light (glow paint, night glow paint, self-luminous professional paint, UV black light paint)
Base: Strontium Aluminate - Non-toxic | ultra strong | 100 g | With daylight glitter effect
Approx. 100 g luminous ready color, based on our successful luminous pigments. Professional afterglow effect without experiments: Apply and be amazed.
Wide range of applications
Luminous paint creates wonderful lighting effects in the dark. Not only in the children's room creates a cozy space, but also as path lighting in the dark or as a special party gag, you can create a fabulous atmosphere.
Ideal for luminous starry sky in the children's room. Outlining the light switches with luminous paint helps to better find their way in the dark. A door marking on the floor is also conceivable. Often the color is used as a means of decoration to create a cozy home.
The light effects in the dark create a good mood and stylishly loosen up many rooms. Painted paper scraps can hang from the ceiling, a beautifully designed crib mobile hanging from the ceiling flickers slightly in the wind. On Halloween, even glowing spider webs can be created by spinning wool threads soaked in glow-in-the-dark paint into a web. If you have experience in plastic design, you can also use it to conjure up wonderful decorative objects. Painted objects made of Styrofoam look plain during the day, and begin to glow at night. Applied to furniture and props, the glow creates great show effects. Theater groups like to use such colors for a successful stage design.
The paint is used like normal wall or acrylic paint. Before applying the paint, it should be stirred properly, especially on the floor, as luminous pigments may settle. On well-absorbent surfaces such as wallpaper or wood, the paint can be applied directly; several coats may be necessary. If necessary, treat smooth surfaces with a primer beforehand. Not weatherproof, therefore seal additionally with clear varnish when used outdoors.
Color luminosity (on a scale from 0 to 5)
- 5*: Green-Yellow, Blue-Green
- 4*: Green, Yellow
- 3*: Blue, Orange, Pink
Note: Day and night luminous coloration differ per color. Please refer to the product images above for the respective day and night luminous coloration of the individual products.
- LUMENTICS QUALITY: Glow-in-the-dark paint with long luminosity. 100ml self-luminous paint in practical, sealable bottle. Afterglow paint that can be applied directly. Always rechargeable and phosphorescent.
- USAGE: Can be used as wall paint, for handicrafts, painting, art, decoration and crafts. Suitable for photoluminescent patterns and shapes on wall and wallpaper, both for marking danger zones or night orientation.
- LONG LIGHTING DURATION and HIGHEST LIGHTING POWER: Rechargeable by sunlight and artificial light sources. Luminosity for more than 6 hours. Up to ten times stronger and longer luminous period than previous conventional UV glow colors.
- PROCESSING OPTIONS: Can be applied directly to almost all surfaces such as paper, cardboard, wallpaper, canvas, wood, rubber, stone and glass. Can also be used outdoors by means of solvent-based sealer (weatherproof clear varnish).
- DURABLE AND SAFE: Usable like conventional paints. No wear of the luminosity. Luminous stability for at least twenty years. Free of radioactive substances. Safety data sheets available.
Practical examples and customer projects
|Color by light:||Whitish, with a slight green tinge|
|Color in the dark:||Blue-Green|
|Applicable with:||Brush, Colour roller|
|Material type:||Acrylic paint|
|Suitable for:||DIY, Hobby, Craft, Arts, Painting|
|Target group:||Women, Children, Artist, Painter, Hobbyist|
Lumentics professional rechargeable glow paint can be used on a variety of surfaces, on canvas, paper (wallpaper) or as a wall paint. It also holds on glass, wood, plastic, ceramics or metals. The lighter the substrate, the stronger the luminosity. For outdoor use or on utility furniture, we recommend an additional transparent protective coating.
The Lumentics colors can be mixed with each other and diluted with water if necessary. However, dilution reduces the luminosity. The same applies when mixing with dark stains, which could mask the luminosity. The noctilucent colors are not suitable for mixing with epoxy resin, but our premium luminescent pigments and powders are.
The yellow-green and blue-green glow colors have a very light greenish-yellow shimmer during the day, they appear almost transparent similar to dried liquid glue. The thicker the color is applied, the more visible and opaque it is.
lumentics-Tip: Besides the daytime transparent colors we also offer the following afterglow color:
- daylight / afterglow paint
- blue blue
- yellow / yellow-green
- orange / light orange or salmon color
- pink / pink
- green / green
For outdoor use and protection from weather damage, we recommend painting with a conventional waterproof paint.
With a suitable brush, fine ornaments and characters are also possible. Basically, the glow paint is rather thick and heavy, similar to a standard acrylic paint.
We are constantly developing new products and luminous paints, e.g. phosphorescent paints in pastel colors. These are particularly suitable as wall paint. So it's worth visiting our store again and again - the range is growing and so are your design options.