Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: SW10022
- EAN: 0799789132100
- Open text field 1: 310 ml quality silicone with luminous pigment additive in silicone cartridge incl. nozzleMade in GermanyProfi material
lumentics Sanitary Silicone - Blue Phosphorescent Quality Silicone
Our unique phosphorescent quality silicone
UNIQUE: 310 ml quality silicone with luminous pigment additive in silicone cartridge incl. nozzle. Day color: Milky white. Afterglow color: Blue/light blue. Afterglow effect for several hours. Professional sealant: Fungi inhibiting (fungicide) equipped.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS: For sealing joints and connection joints in sanitary areas, glass and window construction, metal construction, for roof and tinsmith work or in heating, ventilation and air conditioning technology. Ideal for bath, shower and all tiled areas.
- PROVEN QUALITY: Elastic, one-component silicone sealant for interior and exterior applications. Provides all the advantages of the proven silicone, with an additional phosphorescent effect. Max. Movement absorption of 25% and UV-resistant.
- EASY TO USE: Processing/application like conventional silicone. Silicone. The silicone is charged by sunlight or artificial light sources and glows in the dark for several hours, depending on the charge. Good adhesion to metals and plastics.
- SAFE AND TESTED: Meets common silicone standards. Low emission according to GEV EMICODE® EC1 plus. Compatible with paints according to DIN 52452-4. Crosslinking system: Neutral crosslinking. Copper compatible. Safety data sheet available on request.
- Elastic silicone-based sealant
- Day Glow Color: Milky White
- Afterglow color: Light blue
- Cartridge capacity: 310 ml
- Crosslinking system: Neutral crosslinking - Low odor
- Very low emission according to GEV EMICODE® EC1 plus
- Weather and aging resistant
- Good UV resistance
- Fungus inhibiting finish
- Max. Movement absorption of 25%
- Paint compatible according to DIN 52452-4
- Made in Germany
For sealing joints and connection joints in/at ...
- Glass and window construction
- Metal construction
- Sanitary area
- Roofing and tinsmith work
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning technology
NOT SUITABLE FOR
This silicone (AX 9461) must not be used in aquarium construction, as mirror adhesive, on natural stone and in areas with direct contact to foodstuffs. When used for underwater joints, special care must be taken (primer is often required); in addition, such joints must always be identified as maintenance joints. Not suitable for plastics on which silicones generally exhibit poor adhesion (e.g. PE, PP and PTFE), as well as for surface bonding.
- Application like conventional silicone. No further special features are to be observed
- To achieve the phosphorescent effect, the silicone must be charged by light (the longer, the better). In complete darkness, the afterglow effect is visible for several hours.
ERGIEBIGKEIT for 310 ml Kartusche
- 5*5 mm joint dimension results in approx. 12.0 joint meters
- 10*10 mm joint dimension results in approx. 3.0 joint meters
|Color by light:||Blue, Light blue|
|Color in the dark:||Blue|
|Target group:||Women, Men, Craftsman, Do-it-yourself, Artist|
|Country of manufacture:||Germany|