Original lumentics afterglow spray BLUE
- UNIQUE | High quality afterglow spray with afterglow effect for up to several hours in the dark. Day color: milky white. Afterglow color: blue. Scope of delivery: 1x spray can with 200 ml content.
- HIGHEST QUALITY | UV-active, immediately adhering color spray with good coverage and a drying time of less than half an hour. Made in Germany!
- WIDE FIELD OF APPLICATION | Suitable for modifying almost all surfaces such as metal, cardboard, wood, stone, plastics and many more. Stores daylight and releases it in the dark (depending on the applied density) over several minutes/hours.
- APPLICATION | For tips and tricks on application, please refer to the article text below. Instructions are also located directly on the spray can.
- SAFE AND TESTED | Made in Germany. Meets all common spray standards. Safety data sheet available on request. The luminous pigments used are free of radioactive additives.
Try out the spray on an inconspicuous piece before actual application in order to be able to evaluate the adhesion, coverage and luminosity properties in advance. Surfaces must be clean, grease-free and dry. If necessary, sand or pre-paint. Always cover adjacent surfaces.
Shake can vigorously for 2-3 minutes. Between spraying, regularly shake the can for 10 seconds. Apply at room temperature (min. 20 °C). When spraying, hold the can approx. 30 cm parallel to the processing surface and spray flat, from one spot to the next. If the paint runs, spraying was too selective. Always apply several thin coats. Touch resistant after 15 - 20 minutes. Dried after 25 - 35 minutes. To prevent clogging of the spray opening during and after use, turn the can upside down and press the opening for 3 seconds. To clean the opening, remove the nozzle from the can and insert a needle into the nozzle head.
For additional protection in outdoor applications, transparent acrylic paint is recommended as a top coat or transparent outdoor varnish. Content is sufficient for approx. 1.5 sqm. However, the size of the covering area always depends on the afterglow strength and application. Protect can from sunlight and temperatures above 50 degrees. Do not open by force or burn even after use. Do not spray against flames or onto incandescent objects. Put completely empty can into the collection of recyclable materials.
|Color by light:||Whitish, with a slight green tinge|
|Color in the dark:||Blue|
|Suitable for:||DIY, Hobby, Arts|