|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 9||€36.90 *||€147.60 * / 1 Liter|
|From 10||€33.21 *||€132.84 * / 1 Liter|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: varnish-green-250ml
Phosphorescent Paint / Glow in the dark Paint - Very bright afterglow paint, glow paint, self-luminous professional paint, UV black light paint
250 ml luminous ready-to-use paint based on our successful luminescent pigments. Professional afterglow effect without experiments: Apply and be amazed.
Wide range of applications
Our luminescent paint provides wonderful light effects in the dark. Ideal, for example, for glowing starry skies in the children's room. A border around the light switches with luminescent paint helps to better find your way in the dark. A door marking on the floor is also conceivable. Often, the color is used as a means of decoration to create a cozy homeliness.
The light effects in the dark create a good mood and stylishly loosen up many rooms. Painted paper scraps can hang from the ceiling, a beautifully designed dangles On Halloween, even glowing spider webs can be created by spinning wool threads soaked in glow-in-the-dark paint into a web. If you have experience in plastic design, you can also use it to conjure up wonderful decorative objects. Painted objects made of Styrofoam look plain during the day, and begin to glow at night. Applied to furniture and props, the glow creates great show effects. Theater groups like to use such colors for a successful stage design.
The varnish is used like normal color varnish. Before application, the paint should be stirred properly, especially on the floor, as luminous pigments may settle. On well-absorbent surfaces such as wallpaper or wood, the paint can be applied directly. 2-4 coats are recommended. Treat smooth surfaces with a primer beforehand if necessary. Not weatherproof, therefore seal additionally with clear varnish when used outdoors.
Color luminosity (on a scale from 0 to 5)
- 5*: Green-Yellow, Blue-Green
- 4*: Green, Yellow
- 3*: Blue, Orange, Pink
Note: Day and night luminous coloration differ per color. Please refer to the product images above for the respective day and night luminous coloration of the individual products.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Fluorescent paint with photoluminescence long-lasting. 100ml afterglow paint in practical poly bottles. Afterglow, directly applicable paint with very high luminosity.
- LONG LIGHTING DURATION and HIGHEST LIGHTING POWER: Very long lasting luminous color. Rechargeable by sunlight AND artificial light sources. Luminosity for more than 12 hours. 10 to 20 times stronger and longer luminous period than previous conventional incandescent colors.
- BEST PROCESSING POSSIBILITIES: Can be applied directly to almost all interior substrates. Can also be used outdoors by means of a solvent-based sealer.
- ULTRA DURABLE: No known wear of the luminosity. Luminous stability for at least 16 years.
- SAFETY FIRST: Free from radioactive substances.
|Color by light:||Whitish, with a slight green tinge|
|Color in the dark:||Green|
|Applicable with:||Brush, Colour roller|
|Material type:||Acrylic-based varnish|
|Suitable for:||DIY, Hobby, Craft, Industry, Painting|
|Target group:||Trade, Do-it-yourself, Artist, Hobbyist|