Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: pigment-glitter-mix-green-pink-50g
- Open text field 1: Quantity: 50 g Phosphorescent tinsel in the dark. The glow pigments can be processed in all carrier fluids and can be used with all adhesives. Ideal for ornamenting, decorating and can be applied to all kinds of surfaces. Can be used as fairies
Glow in the dark glitter pink - pink | Phosphorescent glitter
- Quantity: 50g
- Color in light: Blue
- Color in the dark: Greenish
- Material mix:
- Fine transparent glitter
- Strontium aluminate-based afterglow pigments (SrAl2O4)
- INNOVATIVE: lumentics glitter glow powder for creative crafting fun. Glitters in daylight and glows magically in the dark. 50g phosphorescent glitter pigment in convenient polybag. Ideal for DIY projects and crafts.
- APPLICATION: The glow pigments can be processed in all carrier fluids and can be used with all adhesives. Ideal for decorating, decorating and can be applied to all kinds of surfaces. Can be used as fairy dust or unicorn dust.
- BRAND QUALITY: The glow powder with glitter effect is only available at lumentics. Luminosity for more than eight hours. 10 to 20 times stronger and longer luminosity than conventional glow powders or glow pigments.
- SAFE: Our pigments and glitters are non-toxic and safe. Free from hazardous chemicals. Safe to use for toy processing. Free from radioactive substances. Insoluble in water.
- ULTRA LONG-LASTING: Hardly any wear of the afterglow property. Luminous stability for at least 16 years. Can also be used outdoors with solvent-based substrates.
Sizes and luminous period
Glitter-Mix | Größe: ca. 75-120µm | Leuchtdauer >6h
General information about our fluorescent powders
We offer you some of the best luminescent pigments you can find on the market. Our offered professional luminescent materials/pigments are based on strontium aluminate and are characterized by an immensely higher and longer luminosity compared to the known, older luminescent powders (based on zinc sulfide). In addition, our powders are absolutely non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals. And: We only offer luminescent powders that are tested and evaluated by us for the best possible luminosity (continuously).
There are hardly any limits to the areas of application: The luminous pigments are ideal as a base material for any creative activities such as painting, building, decorating, crafting and much more. Also interesting in the processing industry such as painters, varnishers, typesetters or (screen) printers.
Other possible uses include painted-on glowing stars in a child's room, noctilucent house numbers, escape route markings, fancy fingernails (glowing nail polish), jewelry, candles and much, much more.
Recommendation for use
The luminescent pigments are best mixed with colorless carrier fluids or binders (e.g. epoxy resin/resin, varnish, gel or wax). For interior use, solvent-free carrier fluids such as clear varnish or wallpaper paste are recommended. For exterior use, it is best to use weather-resistant and, if necessary, solvent-based binders such as synthetic resin paints. Tip: Our offered pigments are very small, but the heavier/thicker the carrier, the less the pigments will settle.
We recommend a ratio of 1:2, i.e. 1 part pigment to 2 parts binder/carrier agent (i.e. approx. one third pigment/powder). The darker the carrier, the higher the proportion of pigment must be.
Is the powder safe?
Yes. The pigments are absolutely non-toxic and free from hazardous chemicals or radioactive substances. According to DIN ... the material could even be used for children's toys.
Why shouldn't I just buy cheaper powder?
Do not buy luminescent powders whose luminous duration will disappoint you. Based on so-called "strontium aluminates", our pigments are far superior to conventional and well-known phosphorescent materials in luminosity and luminous duration.
Use in color possible?
Yes, since the pigments are quite heavy and would settle, you need a correspondingly "thick" carrier liquid. We therefore recommend thickening thin paints before use or using another heavy carrier, such as clear varnish (or clear liquid plastic or clear casting resin). For painting and decorating, it is best to use acrylic paints, transparent or at least as light as possible, so that the glow is not darkened too much by the paint.
Is the puver rechargeable?
Yes, the powder can be recharged at any time and by any type of light (e.g. sun, flashlight, etc.). We recommend sunlight, because the pigments are charged the fastest and strongest by UV radiation. The material has a durability of at least 15 years.
How fine/coarse is the powder?
Depending on the information in the article description. With a particle size of our offered pigments in a range of approx. 55 to 75 micrometers (= under 0.008 mm), this is comparable to the diameter of human hair.
|Use case:||Painting, For epoxy/resin, For sprinkling and filling, Works of art, Silicone objects, Special effects, Special Make-Up, Nail varnish|
|Effect:||Glows in the dark, Glitters with light|
|Color in the dark:||Green|
|Color by light:||Rosa|
|Applicable with:||Brush (for liquid carrier material), Ink roller (for liquid substrate), Spray gun, Spray system, Airbrush systems|
|Pigment material:||Europium / dysprosium doped strontium aluminate|
|Working temperature (max):||300° Celsius|
|Possible carriers:||Resin, Epoxy resin, Varnish, Adhesive, Glue, Wax, Kleister, Paint, Resin, Silicone, Sanitary silicone, Reactive resins, Acrylic binder, PU binder, Vinyl binder, Thermoplastics, Glass, Ammonia-free latex, Protective coating for wallpaper, Elephant skin, Wallpaper protector, Paint protection, Dispersion paint, Lithium water glass, Chalk paint, Skin adhesive, Latex, Latex milk, Rubber, Silicone rubber, Silicone gel, Condensation silicone, Varnish silicone, Addition silicone, Acrylic resin, Modelling clay, Plasticine, Moulding compound, Plaster, Alginate, Synthetic resin dispersion, Topcoat|
|Processing ideas:||Resin tables, Painting, Crafting, Decoration, Embellishment|
|Suitable for:||DIY, Hobby, Craft|
|Target group:||Women, Children, Painter, Hobbyist|